Sunday 2 October 2011

5 weeks since last blog entry????

God, how boring am I?  Not much to report really bus-wise unless you're interested in trips to Tesco and a drive round the block every couple of nights. I don't react well to this time of year and this year is worse than most. The long 6 weeks off seems to be centuries ago & the black dog has been humping my leg good style. Not been sleeping well & worrying about not sleeping, not enough money, feeling guilty about feeling down when I've so much to be grateful for and other things all resulted in a trip to the GP. A prescription for little blue pills (no, not those little blue pills, stop sniggering at the back) has resulted in better sleep but a weird numb mental state for the past week. Don't suppose that any of my perceived worries are any less but I can't even muster the angst to worry about them - pathetic really.

Yesterday was a glorious day. Tatton Park with Ann (my beautiful wife), 2 out of 3 sons and 2 out of 3 grandkids was enough to chase even the blackest dog away. Playarea & picnic by the lake was heaven on earth. The memory of it now makes my heart ache to do it again & again & again and I know that we will. I need it.

Today was a bbq in Crewe with friends and family. Andy, Gemma et al, the world is a better place for knowing you. I'm rich indeed in things that you cannot put a price on. Guilt come from knowing that sometimes I can confuse priceless with worthless - my problem, no-one elses

No comments:

Post a Comment